Egyptian cotton has been one of the most acclaimed materials coming out of Egypt. Its durability, softness, and overall superior quality has established Egyptian cotton as the finest in the world. Long fibers of Egyptian cotton make it possible to produce the finest and smoothest yarns without sacrificing the strength or quality of the fibers.
The strength of the fibers makes strong and durable products that last long and withstand constant use and stress.
The high absorbency of Egyptian cotton keeps the towels soft even with long-term use and makes the colors more vibrant and resistant.
This is the most widely available Egyptian cotton thread count, found in most high-end hotels across the globe. Durable, softer, and cool, the comfort of this thread count is better than the lower ones. This is where ultimate luxury begins, be it towels or bed linen. Silky and durable, these are the finest products made from the best Egyptian cotton and are also the most expensive.
Egyptian cotton towels are completely organic and free from chemicals. The cotton is grown without toxins, and this causes fewer allergies and other skin reactions.
These towels keep getting softer and fluffier with age and use, making them feel luxurious. They are ideal for sensitive skin, and the hypoallergenic materials and high absorbency ensure the towels retain their softness forever.
- Superior strength, softness, and absorbency.
- Egyptian cotton towels are excellent value for money
- They are made naturally and leave no chemical residue on your skin when you wipe yourself
- Very soft to use on your skin and with variety colors to choose from
- Egyptian cotton is known to be more breathable than any other type of cotton.
- High absorbent with long term use and colors do not run.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
1 Polo Towel
- Care Label: None
- Main Material: Polo
- Model: Polo
- Size (L x W x H cm): 100*140cm
- Weight (kg): 0.5